Approved PowerPass Customer Discount Terms and Conditions
Discount applied to premium payable for new Evari Trade Pack and Evari Professionals Pack policies (‘Eligible Products’) purchased by Approved PowerPass customers before 31 July 2020 (‘the Offer’). The Offer applies to first year’s premium only. You may be eligible for discounts available to Approved PowerPass customers at the time any offer to renew the insurance is made. Offer not available to any person or business who has held an Evari policy, the same or equivalent to the Eligible Products, in the 90 days prior to the date of purchase of an Eligible Product under this Offer. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Evari reserves the right to change the Offer without notice. Eligibility and standard underwriting criteria apply.
RAC Member Discount Terms and Conditions
Product issued by Evari Insure Pty Ltd (‘Evari’). Evari acts as agent under a binding authority for the Australian branch of Allied World Assurance Company, Ltd. 5% discount applied to premium paid for new Evari Trade Pack and Evari Professionals Pack policies and subsequent renewals purchased by RAC members (‘the Offer’). Offer valid until 21 July 2021 or any earlier termination of the Referral Agreement between RAC and Evari. If RAC membership ceases, the Offer will not apply.
Offer not available to any person or business who has purchased a policy from Evari in the previous 12 months. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Evari reserves the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change.
Service.com.au Discount Terms and Condition
Product issued by Evari Insure Pty Ltd (‘Evari’). Evari acts as agent under a binding authority for the Australian branch of Allied World Assurance Company, Ltd.
5% discount applied to premium paid for new Evari Trade Pack and Evari Professionals Pack policies and subsequent renewals purchased by Service.com.au registered business account holders (‘the Discount’). Evari will deduct the Discount on the date of the initial purchase of an insurance policy and on the date of any subsequent renewal. Where the premium is paid by instalments, Evari will deduct the Discount on each eligible instalment paid during the Term of the Offer.
Discount valid from 6 April 2020 until 23 February 2023 or any earlier termination of the Referral Agreement between Service.com.au and Evari (“Term”). If you no longer hold a current Service.com.au business account, the Discount will not apply.
Discount not available to any person or business who has purchased a policy from Evari previously. Discount does not apply unless the policy has been issued within 6 months of receipt by Evari from a referral from Service.com.au.
Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Evari reserves the right to change or withdraw the Discount without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. Eligibility and standard underwriting criteria apply.
When you meet the conditions to obtain the credit set out below, your Evari account will be credited or refunded with $30 (“the credit”). Whether you receive a $30 credit or a $30 refund will depend on whether you pay your premium annually or by monthly instalments.
To qualify for the credit, you
1. must purchase one of the eligible policies listed below from Evari Insure Pty Ltd (‘Evari’) before the offer ends:
(“eligible policy”). Whether we issue a policy and on what terms, is subject to our normal underwriting criteria and practices.
2. must be a new customer of Evari, who has not previously purchased insurance of any type from Evari. Evari, may at its sole discretion, deem a customer not to be a new customer in the event of similarities in name, address, email address, phone number or credit/debit card details with an existing or former customer of Evari.
3. must maintain cover under an eligible policy for at least 30 continuous days, without any Pause Periods being specified during the 30 continuous days.
- when you pay your premium annually, provide you with a refund of $30 within 30 days of the date you qualified for the credit. The refund will be provided to the credit or debit card that you used to pay your annual premium; or
- when you pay your premium by monthly instalments, credit your account with $30 on the next invoice issued following the date you qualified for the credit.
- amend or discontinue this offer at any time and without any prior notice;
- revoke your right to participate in this offer if you attempt to take advantage of this offer or you do not comply with the terms and conditions of this offer.
© Copyright Evari Services Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 55 624 972 550
*Please refer to the Approved PowerPass customer Discount Terms and Conditions.
^ Pause Feature available for Legal Liability cover paid monthly in advance. You get the proportion of money paid for the pause period in the current month as a credit the next month. You need to continue to pay a month in advance which may mean you need to pay any difference between the amount of the current month’s credit and the premium. If you pause and a payment is overdue your policy will be cancelled if the overdue amount remains unpaid 30 days after the due date.